MediaSa Yayıncılık A.Ş. (MediaSa Publishing Corp.) was founded by Demet Sabancı Çetindoğan in 2006. MediaSa started its broadcast life in 2006, by obtaining Fashion TV's rights of broadcasting for Turkey. Fashion TV is one of the most watched thematic channels of the world. Shortly afterwards, MediaSa Publishing Corp. brought the Fashion TV Magazine, which would be the voice of the channel in printed media, into the publishing world. Fashion TV Magazine is the first quarterly fashion magazine published in Turkey. MediaSa is bringing the creations of internationally acclaimed designers and the latest trends in fashion to Turkish fashionistas with Fashion TV Magazine.More...
- Calligraphy As Incorporeal Protector Of Ottoman Houses [07.04.2017 – Dilary Sabah]
- A New Breath In Tourism: The Mosaic Road [09.02.2016 – Dilary Hurriyet]
- Anatolian Mosaics To Be Presented To The World [09.02.2016 – Dilary Sabah]
- International Hall Of Fame [27.11.2015 – www.iwforum.org]
- Midnight At The Pera Palace [12.12.2014 – The Telegraph]